Sunday, April 19, 2015

New Moon Wishes #8

Hey everyone, and welcome to New Moon Wishes, a series where I share some of my intentions for the following four weeks. Every New Moon eve I'll sit down, meditate on my priorities, and share some of them here the next couple of days. These can be challenges or simply things that I wanna do of my life. I encourage you to do the same and push yourself to enjoy more of your life!

Now, today I'm not going to talk about my previous New Moon wishes as I usually do. This is because the last few weeks haven't properly been my happiest, and I believe it's time to just put everything on my back and keep going. To be persevere. Spring has arrived a long time ago already, and with it, the promise of good things to come. So I promised myself I'd hold myself onto that promise. That I'd believe in myself--and whatever the Universe has to give me in my near future.

With no further delay, here are this month's

☽NEW MOON WISHES☾

1.  Show this blog a lot more love. I love blogging and it's also a great way to promote Terra + Luna by giving sneak peeks into who is behind it and that person's life (aka my life). My goal this month is to give this place a small graphic revamp and post at least twice a week. I have many post ideas and can't wait to work on them.

2. Improve my Etsy photography. This won't be an easy task. I live in a dark, north-oriented apartment, which makes my camera - and me, grrrr - struggle a lot with lighting and exposure on photos. Also, I need more live action shots. It's been almost an year since the making of Terra + Luna's (by that time Terra Mystique) first and only lookbook. I wish I had the budget for a new one because I really loved the experience and the final result.

3. Eat more fruit. Because of all my late blues, I've been struggling to keep the healthy habits I had promised myself to adopt. Tssk, tssk

4. Cancel my Oriflame Cosmetics dealer account. Have you checked my yesterday's post about adopting an all-natural beauty routine? It's been a very long time I've ordered and sold Oriflame products since I don't feel the need for them anymore.

5. Give hair henna a try! If you read yesterday's post you may have noticed that pretty red box in the pictures. I bought this henna powder box a couple of months ago and have been waiting for my previous, temporary, hair dye to fade in order to try it out. It's taking a little longer than expected, but finally my hair is almost ready. Can't wait! I'll make sure to make a review post later on!


April is almost gone and boy, what a strange ride this year has been to me. Sadly, I've gone through more downs than ups. Probably another thing to talk about when if I get comfortable with it.
What are your goals and plans for the upcoming weeks? Feel free to share them down below!
post signature

1 comment:

  1. Woooow! I love your blog. I hope you will like mine

    http://instagram.com/ladyfur?ref=badge

    http://www.welovefur.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...