Ah, sunday. Another week has gone by and for most of us, this is the perfect day for all the snoozing we've been craving for. While generally I love to make my days productive (the more the better), I can barely deny those occasional, relaxing sunday vibes when they strike me. Since we're now getting close to the end of the weekend, just thought I'd share a little list of comforting ways to make the most of your lazy sundays. Here are my suggestions:
1. Read a good book while having a cup of tea or coffee.
2. Catch up on your favourite TV series (or start watching that new one everybody in your class/office keeps talking about). If Netflix isn't available in your country (like mine), I recommend Popcorn Time.
3. Clean out your closet and decide what to keep and what to donate.
4. Do some yoga. It's very relaxing, yet energizing.
5. Cleanse your home by lighting up some incense or sage.
6. Take care of yourself. Have a bubble bath, apply a facial mask, give yourself a manicure...
7. Catch up on your favourite blogs. Bloglovin' is a great way to keep track of your faves and find new awesome ones according to your interests- feel free to follow Terra + Luna if you have an account!
8. Play a video game. I know video games are far from being the most productive thing in the world but they're fun and entertaining, especially when played along with a friend or two (or more).
9. Search for inspiration. Pinterest and Tumblr are my favourite platforms.
10. Cook yourself a good meal. Lazy sundays don't need to mean pizza and cake. Search for quick and healthy recipes and try a new one!
How do you like this list? Feel free to add your favourite sunday activity in the comments below!