Tuesday, March 24, 2015

New Moon Wishes #7


Hey everyone, and welcome to New Moon Wishes, a series where I share some of my intentions for the following four weeks. Every New Moon eve I'll sit down, meditate on my priorities, and share some of them here the next couple of days. These can be challenges or simply things that I wanna do of my life. I encourage you to do the same and push yourself to enjoy more of your life!

Yet again, it's been many days since my last update. Yet again, I am guilty! Here's a quickie on what's been going on lately:
 I haven't slept well for 6 evenings now, for the most ridiculous and numerous reasons. I feel so weary.
 Somehow, I slightly messed up my knee a few days ago after a pilates and cardio session and spent the entire weekend resting and icing it. This was also one of the reasons I haven't slept well, as for a couple of nights I kept waking up everytime I attempted to move on my bed. Feeling so much better today as the pain is gone- dunno if I have the courage to resume pilates just yet tho.
 Last friday I overslept and missed the beggining of the solar eclipse (did you see it?). The sky was totally clouded when I woke up which made things quite worse. I only managed to observe a little bit of it towards the end, around 9:30am, when the clouds finally started to disperse. Eh.
 I'm currently addicted to muesli, Tumblr and Reign.
 I'm still unemployed. The search for a first job feels like a mexican novel at times. Plus, Terra + Luna is going through a bad phase.
 I reopened my second Etsy shop, where I sell spare materials and supplies for jewelry making. Feel free to explore because I have lots of good stuff I don't need anymore. And of course there are many other listings coming soon!

As you may have noticed, spring hasn't brought me as many good vibes this year compared to previous ones. I still feel quite lethargic, and my previous New Moon Wishes show it perfectly:

☽◯

1.  Finish the ongoing production for Terra + Luna. Not really close to what I was planning. I do have many new items to add to the shop (working on it right now). But as I said Terra isn't going through the best phase so I'm not feeling so motivated.

2. Snooze less. This was true for most of my mornings, although my lack of good rest lately has come to spoil it a little.

3. Turn my pc off earlier. I tried. But no. And I'm aware that this may be the main cause for my poor sleep.

4. Spoil my locks more. I did find some interesting info on hair treatments and tricks, however I still didn't have the chance to try most of them. But I will write a dedicated post if I ever put them into practice.

☽◯

As for this Moon, I've decided to not change my Wishes and give the ones above another chance. I didn't even write anything down this New Moon. To be honest I'm not going through my best time, so I thought I'd just take things a little slower. Better that than keep failing.

Sorry for the quite depresseing post guys! I promise to try and pick myself up! How have you welcomed spring?

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...