Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Wanderlust Wednesday - Medieval Journey of Santa Maria da Feira, Portugal


Hey there, everyone! It's Wednesday, and you know what that means...
Truth is, I haven't been able to explore and meet new places in the last several moons - mainly because my financial situation won't allow me. My last adventures were actually my trip to GerĂªs last year near Easter (in other words, almost an year ago) and my usual visit to Santa Maria da Feira's medieval/renaissance festival, the Medieval Journey, in August. It's so sad it sucks.

Anyway, I don't think I've ever shared any shots from that last visit, so I thought I'd do it now. It's been a while since my last Wanderlust Wednesday post (a very long time considering that my last 3 were about my bucket list) and I've been missing this festival so much. The food, the live folk music, the markets, the woods- I'm already dying for August 2015 to come quickly!


These were some of my favourite things from my last mental time travel in Santa Maria. Of course, crystal galores, tea blends, viking horns and moroccan lamps are between them, as are my usual cup of mead and the walk in the woods on our way back to the car. On a side note, please forgive the quality of my pictures, as my camera is nothing but a mere pocket compact camera whose resolution is nowadays surpassed by that of some phones currently in the market!

Hope you've enjoyed this post even though it's quite different than most in this series of mine. Speaking for myself, it was nice to go through all my pictures and getting in touch with my geeky side. Well, see you anon!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...