Tuesday, February 17, 2015

Lookbook Love ❂ Island Boho ❂ by Spell & the Gypsy Collective

All photos owned by Spell & the Gypsy Collective. Visit the lookbook webpage for all the credits.

As if my winter blues weren't enough, Spell & the Gypsy Collective just released their latest lookbook to make us desperately crave for lighter days. I never get tired of stating that I am a big fan of all things white sand and turquoise waves, and "Island Boho" is replete of bohemian grace and exotic summer vibes. Spell's creations and photoshoots never cease to awe me. The shots in this lookbook are really dreamy and inspiring, with cool and neutral color schemes and a very exquisite attention to detail. The ambience, the props, the model - everything is just perfect.

I love LOVE everything from Spell and if it weren't for the prices which sadly are a bit on the extravagant side for me, I would get me pretty much every single piece in these shots. Well, since one can't have everything, I am particularly a fan of the Island Boho Wrap Skirt in Turquoise and the Xanadu Playsuit in Purple Haze. Damn, if only I had the money.

Be sure to check the entire lookbook up, because it's just plain awesome. It was so hard to pick my favourite pictures! 

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...