Saturday, June 28, 2014

New Moon Wishes #3

Hey everyone, and welcome to New Moon Wishes, a series where I share some of my intentions for the following four weeks. Every New Moon eve I'll sit down, meditate on my priorities, and share some of them here the following day. These can be challenges or simply things that I wanna do of my life. I encourage you to do the same and push yourself to enjoy more of your life!

For the last couple of weeks my activity in the blog and Terra has been dropping down, and for a reason; I am now finishing my academic internship, so there's too much work to do! This has been a very busy moon, perhaps demanding much more than I could handle. Hence, let me make a brief balance of my last moon's intentions.

☽◯

1. Finish my college final project. Around 90% done! This is a very complex project, so what was I expecting, really? In the last couple of months I had great progress, tho. 

2. Work on TM's summer collection. Sadly, too little. As time went by I realized I just couldn't focus on Terra and the end of my internship at the same time. So sad! I have only one day missing for my internship to end for good, which means I'll get to work at home pretty much everyday, and most likely have much more free time for Terra. Also, just posted this sneak peek on Instagram!

3. Push through with pilates. I tried the Blogilates June calendar as planned, but I guess I'm still not ready for that level. Man, that girl's hardcore. Also, practicing pilates every single day, although really pleasing and fun, was pretty time demanding and once again I wasn't able to manage it all. Of course I'm still doing pilates (aka of course I didn't give up) but I guess it's time for a plan B.

4. Eat more veggies. I failed to try at least 5 new veggies or fruits, but I did try 3: fava beans, brussel sprouts and avocado. I loved the first two even though my first brussel sprouts came out bitter, but I'm still getting used to the avocado. I first tried eating it plain, then with a pinch of salt on top, but somehow it wouldn't taste that good for me. Its flavour is completely different from everything I've ever had in my life. I'm now trying to combine it with other flavors (just had a banana and avocado smoothie for breakfast) because it's healthy and I found its texture really interesting.

5. Start a recipe compilation. Got just a few recipes for now, on an old notebook that I found in my bedroom. But at least I tried.

6. Reorganize my desk. I realized this will need more than a moon to complete, since it needs a little investment. But it's all coming together! I took an entire weekend to organize my jewelry supplies in cases, clean my drawers and mount a shelf. I might share it all here in the blog after it's all finished. :)

7. Get back to my star jar. Meh... I did write some stars from time to time, but I've been so tired at night that I would usually forget about it. I need vacation.


Now for this month's 
☽NEW MOON WISHES☾


1. Launch Terra Mystique's new collection. Because there will be no excuse now.

2. Finish and deliver my Master's final paper. Planning to deliver it somewhere in late July, so even though my project isn't completely finished I still have some time to make it great. Can't wait to finally finish it and take a deep breath!

3. Do a wardrobe detox. That is, a good cleaning and reorganization. Haven't done it in a while so I'm sure there's plenty of stuff I don't wear anymore inside that closet of mine.

4. Work on new packaging for Terra. Packaging is like the first impression you get when you receive a gift- or gift yourself. I've been brainstorming on new ideas to make my packages look neat and prettier; now I just need to purchase my supplies and make some experiments!

5. Execute plan B of Operation 'Sore Today, Strong Tomorrow'. Since I wasn't able to manage my time with 30 mins of pilates and cardio every single day, I am instead trying one intense hour 3-4 times a week. I might raise that number when I get more free time and feel physically ready for it.

6. Start going to the beach. Because I love summer too much for my own sake, and I can't wait to bathe in some sunlight in the morning before I head back home and work on Terra or my paper!


July is coming people! Do you have any intentions for the upcoming weeks? Feel free to share them down below! :)

Smiles,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...