Thursday, May 1, 2014

Wanderlust Wednesday: Gerês National Park, Portugal (Part 1)



Welcome to Wanderlust Wednesday, where I talk about awesome places I've had the pleasure to visit, and share some photos. Also, hello May! Can you believe we're almost done with the first half of the year? It sounds so crazy!

Now, it was initially hinted that this first set of pictures from my latest trip would be posted last week, and it's Thursday again, already! I edited these photos last night but when I started typing, the words wouldn't come out. I was so tired. I really need to find more time to blog, or try to manage my time better so I can carry out with my post schedules. There's so many stuff I want to write about, I just can't find the time and energy for all of it. Anyway, I didn't want to wait for another week, so please enjoy the first half of my trip through Portugal's only but magnificent National Park. Sadly it was too cloudy and foggy to fully experience the sceneries, but the mist covered mountains also make for beautiful whimsical, eerie views.



To be continued...

post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...