Saturday, May 31, 2014

Sacred Moments #3



1. Waking up without the sound of an alarm clock rocks.
2. Gotta love saturday breakfast! Two-ingredient pancakes with raw honey and blueberries.
3. Misha staring out the window.
4. Another Misha shot... just because he looks way too cute.
5. Reupholstered this chair a couple of years ago and I'm still in love with this pattern.
6. Summer collection goodness!!


Who doesn't love saturday? It feels so good to finally enjoy the morning without any rushes after a long week. Having an imba breakfast, cleaning and doing all other kinds of stuff I can never do during the rest of the week. And, of course, working on my plans for Terra. As you can see one of my drawers is overflowing with summer inspired supplies for my upcoming line. Now I just need to figure out a way to organize all that stuff (remember one my latest New Moon wishes?).

What plans do you have for the weekend?
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...