Thursday, May 29, 2014

New Moon Wishes #2


Hey all and welcome to New Moon Wishes, a series where I share some of my intentions for the following four weeks. Every New Moon eve I'll sit down, meditate on my priorities, and share some of them here the following day. These can be challenges or simply things that I wanna do of my life. I encourage you to do the same and push yourself to enjoy more of your life!

☽◯

First things first, let's take a look at and review my first New Moon wishes...

1. Produce Terra Mystique's first lookbook. DONE, finally! If you haven't explored it yet, you can do so here. I'm really happy with the result; it was really worth all the wait!

2. Order materials for TM's new collection. Yep. Brand new materials are arriving to my desk and I'm super excited about them. Can't wait to spend a good afternoon playing with them all. See a little sneak peek here.

3. Finish my Blogilates beginner's calendar. Done too! I even repeated some of my favourite routines for a week and also gave a try to Cassey's standard May calendar (I'm so sore!). I can't say I feel like I'm in great shape of course; when I stepped from beginner's level to standard level, I realized I still have a long way to go. Still, I feel stronger comparing to a moon ago. It's amazing how simply 30-45 minutes a day can make a difference in such a short amount of time.

4. Embark on my organic journey. Yes and no... this intention is so much more complicated than it would seem, for many reasons. Although I haven't bought anything yet, I've compiled nice and affordable sources of organic produce, herbs and even cosmetic products.

5. Develop my college final project. Pretty done as well. A couple of weeks ago I gave a presentation to a few teachers talking about the status of my internship project and got some nice feedback- much better than what I was expecting, to be honest.

6. Finish reading my book. Almost... only a few chapters remaining! I love reading and love A Song of Ice and Fire, but I just can't seem to find the time to settle in a corner and finish a book these days. I tried it at night before going to bed, but I'm usually so tired I'll get sleepy too fast. Tried it in the bus but I'll get nauseous. Sigh.

7. Get a hairstyle makeover. Hmm, nope. Not yet. But the idea is still on the table.

[BONUS] 8. Drink a glass of lemon water every morning. I forgot to mention this one on my first post, but I've done it too! The benefits of warm lemon water right after waking up are almost undeniable. Also, it's pretty tasty and reviving!


Now for this month's 
☽NEW MOON WISHES☾


1. Finish my college final project. My internship will be over in exactly a month and there's still a lot of work to do! So this moon I will be focusing mainly on my research project (wait, wasn't I already?).

2. Work on TM's summer collection. This will be a small collection comparing to my plans for Fall-Winter, so it should be ready for launch at the end of this moon. I'll do my best to meet that goal, at least!

3. Push through with pilates. I'm gonna go crazy and go for the Blogilates June calendar, which should be coming out really soon! I have no idea of how this will go, but I'll be sure to challenge myself.

4. Eat more veggies. Now, I don't wanna seem like I'm getting obsessed with my health or anything, but sadly I grew up rejecting greens with a grimace. An year ago I wouldn't eat zucchini, eggplant or arugula, much less broccoli. Developing taste is the key. And this moon, I want to try at least five more veggies.

5. Start a recipe compilation. I mean a real compilation, and not just my overfilled Pinterest board. So much yummy looking stuff to try out! What should I start with?

6. Reorganize my desk. This is something that's been stirring in my mind for a very long time. Pretty much since I've moved over an year ago, to be more exact. Some people believe that a cluttered desk is a reflection of a cluttered brain, so an organized workspace it essential to an organized life, right?

7. Get back to my star jar. Remember that star jar of gratitude I started at New Year's? Well, I've been slacking with it for at least a couple of moons. That's not right.


June is coming people! Do you have any intentions for the upcoming weeks? Feel free to share them down below! :)

Smiles,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...