Monday, April 21, 2014

New experiences are the best gift.


Hi, lovelies!

I hope your Easter weekend has been sweet and full of great stuff. Mine was lovely indeed. Last Saturday I finally had the chance to visit the portuguese Peneda-Geres National Park, a marvellous place that I've been wanting to see with my own eyes for years now. If you're already following me on Instagram, you may have noticed this pic of an astonishing waterfall. There are many of these there, big and small, although waterfalls are far from being the only mesmerizing features in such a landscape. Everything was simply overwhelming. Of course, I never let my camera go, so I smell Wanderlust Wednesday this week. :)


When I came back from the Geres and went online Saturday night, I was surprised to notice that my dainty silver chevron necklace had reached Etsy's front page during the afternoon. This makes three in less than a moon. How much better can it get? Two awesome experiences at the same time. Watching Terra Mystique grow has been such an awesome, rewarding experience. There are no words to describe it.

Now I'm back to my internship but I'll get back in touch in the next couple of days!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...