Saturday, March 29, 2014

Spring Wishlist

1. Peacock Feather Earrings. Been craving for a pair of these for so long! These are from The Supply Shack but their shipping fees are a little on the heavy side for me. Either way, I don't think I'll give up on the idea until I get my pair so soon.

2. Superstretch Trousers in Brown by H&M. Because I've overrated jeans for quite a while and it's about time I try something slightly different. Plus, wearing denim shirts + jeans together = awkward.

3. Mint Vegan Lip Balm by Herbivore Botanicals. I've had my eyes on their shop for such a long time. Their stuff looks amazing and oh-so-yummy for the body, can't wait to try some of it.

4. Ergonomic Chain Nose Pliers by Vintaj. I really, really need new pliers to work on my jewelry! These Vintaj pliers look so pretty, durable and comfy, although any chain nose pliers will do comparing to my current old ones which refuse to open and close by my will.

5. Nike Free Run Shoes in Mint Green. Because it's spring baby, and I need to get back to jogging and pilates!

6. First Aid Kit's album "The Lion's Roar". Found this indie folk duo a few days ago and I'm addicted.

7. Expedit Insert with 2 Drawers in Turquoise by Ikea. Got my first insert a couple of months ago and need a second one to finish organizing my stuff. I really adore this insert especially because the color matches my bedroom's main wall perfectly.

8. Moon Phases Tank Top by Front Row Shop. This one is already sold and can't find a cheap similar one anywhere... if you happen to know about an available top like this one (no crop tops please), please let me know! :)

9. Gold Plated Fox Stud Earrings. Found these on eBay. I guess I've been a little obsessed with foxes recently. Hope it's not because of the song?

10. "Light on Yoga" book by B. K. S. Iyengar. My interest towards yoga and its practice has been growing exponentially so I've decided to go through a couple of books while I cannot afford classes.

11. A spider plant in a vase. Hanging by my bedroom's window. Spider plants (Chlorophytum comosum) are great indoor plants because they improve air quality without requiring much water and direct light. Also, I've come to believe that a room without plants is a lifeless one.

12. Aztec Patterned Pencil Skirt by Romwe. If you're into rich ethnic patterns then you'll love Romwe's latest additions to their store! Although I'm also fond of their paisley kimono, this skirt is so unique looking.


Well, I really don't think I'll ever be able to afford half of this stuff, but a girl can always dream, right?
Happy weekend everyone!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...