Wednesday, January 29, 2014

New Statement Gemstone Jewelry!



Have you visited Terra Mystique's shop lately? I've finally added some new jewelry to start dreaming of Spring and Summer! These pieces have been on my mind for a very, very long time. As I gazed upon them on my table, I felt oh-so-happy for finally being able to materialize them. I liked these so much that I even grabbed a set for myself. I usually don't wear necklaces during winter because of turtlenecks and scarfs, but I know that when the temperatures start rising I won't get enough of this statement piece.

These pieces are made to order (as usual) and feature natural gemstone nuggets or beads and raw brass or gold plated nickel and lead free metal components. They are available at my shop separately, but once the necklaces sell out I might not be able to stock them again so soon, so grab yours while you can! :)

See each piece individually here (opens a new window/tab):

Turquoise Statement Necklace
White Turquoise Statement Necklace
Turquoise Angular Drop Earrings
Dalmatian Jasper Angular Drop Earrings


Much love,
post signature

1 comment:

  1. I really love reading and following your post as I find them extremely informative and interesting. This post is equally informative as well as interesting . Thank you for information you been putting on making your site such an interesting. Gemstone rings

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...