Tuesday, December 24, 2013

Winter Wishes

It's holiday time! I hope everyone has gotten into the spirit of Christmas/Yule and is enjoying it. While the winter solstice is more of a personal thing to me, Christmas is a tradition in my family (and pretty much the whole country). This one's a soaked one, tho. The streets are flooded but at least my home smells of cinnamon. I've spent the whole day running around to get all things ready for the family gathering. Alas, there is something about all these preparations... stressful yet delightful!


I would like to take this chance to wish you all happy holidays and an awesome rest of 2013, filled with joy and smiles! Hope you get all the best during these dark yet blissful days, including the company of all your loved ones - friends and family.

Merry winter holidays!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...