Wednesday, November 27, 2013

Getting ready for holiday season


Alas, the holiday season is upon us and as usual I'm still catching up on my own plans! My first semester is over and in just a few days I'll be starting my internship in Landscape Architecture. It's mindblowing that I'm almost finishing my studies after so many years. On the one hand I can't wait until it's finally over so I can start making a living. On the other, I don't know what might await me behind that door. It all feels crazy.

But at least all those deadlines and the daily 12h+ studying are finally done. Not saying that an internship is not a big deal, but it means that from now on I'll have more time to do other things I like and work on Terra Mystique. This is really important now that Christmas/Yule is coming, especially so I can keep up with orders and promotions.

Speaking of promotions, I'll be hosting a Black Friday Sale on my shop this year! Still haven't decided on the discounts but make sure to keep an eye out for it. :)


With a few days to rest before my internship starts, I have a lot of plans for the next few weeks. There are a lot of tutorials coming up, including holiday-themed. Me and my Mom have been brainstorming and got a few cheap-yet-special ideas to make our new home look pretty for Christmas/Yule. Alas, I'd rather start materializing all these thoughts before I find myself unable to finish it all on time again.

Anyway, there are a lot of things to do today. I'm still planning a new Wanderlust Wednesday for later, so stay tuned for more! ❤
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...