Wednesday, October 2, 2013

Just a Heads Up


Today I'm not bringing you guys a new Wanderlust Wednesday as once again I didn't have the time to plan it. Instead, I wanted to talk about what I've been up to lately, as I'm aware that it's been quiet around here. This is mainly because of my Master's, which has been pushing me to the limit - as usual. Combining Terra Mystique makes it beyond the limit. It has never been easy to manage both simultaneously, but I'm doing the best I can.

The new 'Fall' collection was supposed to come out on the Autumn equinox. I'm so sad I had to delay it. I have a few new designs ready, but would prefer to launch them all together. I am pointing towards the end of this month to bring it all live.


In the meanwhile, a few special orders have also been making me busy, busy, busy too, including bridal and wholesale! I had never done this kind of work before; it is quite tough but I've never felt so blessed! And thanks to these special requests a couple of new 'Sunshine, Feathers & Colors of the Wind' items will be coming to the shop soon enough so keep an eye on it. ♥


I just wish time would run so much slower. There are so many things I want to do, so little time. Sometimes I think I push myself just a little too hard. But this is what I love to do... and my Master's is important too. Bang, dilemma. :)

So sorry I wasn't able to provide you guys with joyful, interesting content but I'm hoping to bring many more news, DIYs and other cool content really soon!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...