Friday, October 25, 2013

Every rose has its spines


It's been so hard to keep this little corner barely updated. I miss blogging already! As I've told my last post, my Master's has taken over my life, forcing me to place Terra Mystique a little behind. I miss sitting on my table surrounded by beautiful beads and gemstones for hours. It makes me so sad because I love this so much but, at the time, proccessing orders is the only thing I can manage. On the other hand, during the last few weeks, I've seen Terra's number of orders increasing in quantity and size, which makes me feel truly blessed! However, every rose has its spines.

Today, I'm writing to talk about a recent issue with my triangle stud earrings. These have turned to be quite of a favorite in my shop, and I've gotten so many requests on them. My latest batch of ordered studs, however, have arrived faulty, which brought a delay to all pending orders on any kind of stud earrings! And, to make things worse, in the midst of so much work and stress, my triangle stampings were all gone before I could manage my listings. Of course, I have more supplies on their way to me, but they still might take a while to arrive...

If you have a pending order on TM stud earrings, I'm so, SO sorry. I have messaged each customer personally explaining the situation and giving a couple of options. If you can't afford to wait about a week or two for your earrings to be ready for shipping, message me back and I will cancel your order and make a full refund; if, on the other hand, you don't mind waiting, I will compensate you in some sort of way in the end!

As I state in my policies, I always do my very best to create high quality accessories and make my customers fully happy with their experience on Terra. This means I will always take extra care while designing my pieces and choosing the materials to bring them to reality, so that the final result will reach my expectations - as well as of those who desire to wear them. Satisfied customers are my main goal. I want them not only to fall in love with the design and be able to find a little piece of themselves in it, but also to be able to enjoy it for a long time. So when something like this happens... it's really heartbreaking.

Thank you so much in advance everyone, for your understanding and support! I'm not giving up on Terra for sure!
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...