Friday, August 23, 2013

Five Facts Friday


I thought Five Facts Friday would be a great way to help myself reach Terra Mystique's niche! One of my favourite parts of running my own small business is this much more direct contact with clients and thus, learning about (and with) their preferences and needs. Making it all more personal gives me so much pleasure.

If you met Terra Mystique through my giveaway with Drawing Dreaming, please make yourself at home. :)
 On the other hand if you haven't entered the giveaway yet, be sure to visit Ester's lovely blog and try your luck for one of my Ombre Dipped Chevron Necklaces!



1. I'm not really into pink, unless it's coral or peach/salmon. If I have a baby girl, she will never wear that stereotyped 'princess pink'. Or have pink walls.

2. As a preteen, I was a Pokemon nerd! I could recite all the 150 Pokemon off the top of my head, in the right order. No kidding.

3. I have so many ideas for my store; I just wish I had the time to create them all. 

4. Although it doesn't apply to every aspect of my life, I am a perfectionist. Of course, that means both upsides and downsides. I really enjoy paying attention to detail and striving to make my work better, but everything takes longer to get right and, sometimes, I can be a little hard to please.

5. I used to have singing classes when I was a kid. Nowadays, I'm kinda regretful for having dropped out of them.


This is it for this Five Facts Friday. Nevertheless, thank you all for coming to visit and meet Terra Mystique! ❤
Wishing a lovely weekend,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...