Friday, August 2, 2013

Five Facts Friday

Can't believe it's August already! Time runs so fast. I know I've been a little silent during the last week but have been busy proccessing post-vacation orders and trying to enjoy the best of Summer. Also, finally started painting my bedroom! It's been almost half an year since I've moved but I'd never had the time to do it. It brings a smile to my face to finally see those "princess pink" walls turn into cream and teal.


1. I can count the number of times I've worn foundation on one hand. In fact, I am not a big fan of makeup! Usually black eyeliner, mascara and a tiny bit of lipgloss are more than enough for me to feel "fancier" when I go out.

2. I got into dancing when I was 6 years old. Started with four years of ballet, then it evolved to pop dance and finally, hip hop (mainly new style). After 13 years of dancing I entered college and had to drop it all due to lack of time. It surely broke my heart.

March 2007. This was one of my favourite, most fun live performances.

3. I LOVE chocolate!

4. When I was little I wanted to be a vet. Then I got addicted to Ocean Girl and it changed to a mermaid marine biologist. (Not exactly where I am today)

5. I have a tendency to procrastinate. This is really bad in an intensive course like mine but I've been fighting it by making to-do lists everyday. I know it sounds silly, but they're a huge helper when it comes to time management.


This weekend I'm going to visit the biggest Medieval/Renaissance faire in my country! I've never missed one year since 2008. Super excited! ❤


Wishing a great weekend to everyone,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...