Friday, July 26, 2013

Gone in an adventure!


”My restless, roaming spirit would not allow me to remain at home very long.” 
Buffalo Bill


I am now back from my 5 day camping! I can't believe it is already over. It had been around five years since the last time I'd travelled for some real vacation and, on the one hand, I would have so much more of these last 5 days. On the other, I'm so happy for the opportunity to feed my wanderlust and for all the awesome moments I've shared with my man, in a place we hadn't visited since our teenage years. It was so good to remember old hidden nooks and the beauty of small things of Vila Flor (Bragança, Portugal).

When I arrived back home and turned my computer on for the first time since last Sunday (oh, sweet Internet?), I was astonished to notice my pyramid ring had reached Etsy's front page a few days ago. The messages and notifications are so many they will make me a very happy busy bee for the whole weekend! Thanks so much for all the support! ❤

I will surely talk about my getaway and share some of its best experiences in the next 'Wanderlust Wednesday'. Until then, I'll finish unpacking my bags and come back to business, so all pending orders will be sent out next Monday. :)


Have a fabulous weekend,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...