Friday, July 19, 2013

Five Facts Friday

It seems Summer itself is on vacation as the last couple of weeks have been quite grey, even tough forecasters insist on calling for blue skies and steady heat every single day. It's actually driving me crazy 'cause I'm planning to go camping for 5 days and I'm afraid I won't be having the best of it! But between making checklists and trying not to brood about uncertain stuff, it's time for a few more fun facts about me in this Five Facts Friday.


1. Speaking of Summer, I love the heat! I hate being indoors on sunny days and I'll never complain about the heat. Unless I'm working. Or trying to sleep.

2. I am also a big fan of Game of Thrones. I've watched the 3 seasons (each one more than once) and just started reading the books but I can't wait for the missing volumes and to know how it all ends.

3. Me and my boyfriend have been in a relationship for 6 years and a half. When we started dating, most of our friends said it wouldn't last.

4. I don't have a 'favorite' animal but when I was younger I used to have this huge fascination with dolphins. Even now I dream of someday swimming with them. 

5. My hair is ridiculously thin.  It doesn't matter if I spend an entire hour styling it- in 30 mins it will be straight again. Sad thing is, it used to be wavy until a few years ago.


Have a great weekend everybody!
post signature

2 comments:

  1. Game of Thrones, amooooo! cada livro é melhor que o outro! :)
    -
    Ester from Drawing Dreaming

    ReplyDelete
  2. Acredito! Já sigo a série desde a primeira temporada e viciei completamente! Quero-os todos :))

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...