Friday, July 12, 2013

Five Facts Friday


The meteorologists must be drunk. Where're the sun and the 32º C they've been talking about for the last three days? Anyway, another week has passed and it's now time for the second Five Facts Friday!
1. I believe myself to be a true Sagittarian. I have a disdain for routine, get bored easily and hate being told what to do (tssk, tssk). I also have a highly idealistic nature which makes me have an often blind faith in people and in the world itself, but I only try to do my best on having a positive outlook on life.

2. I hate wine, beer and champagne. I really can't get used to their taste. But gimme a cup of mead, apple cider or flavoured vodka (black or lemon especially)...

3.  I've always had a lot of self-control with spending money, but there are mainly three things I can't resist when it comes to shopping girly stuff: shorts, flat sandals and nail polish.

4. People usually say I'm a little obsessive-compulsive. But in reality I'm just an organized messy person.

5. I love Disney classics! (who doesn't?) It's been about 18 years since the first time I watched Lion King and Mufasa's death still brings a tear to my eye. Also, the ending of Pocahontas.
*sob sob*

This is only a part of them.

Happy Friday and don't forget to enter my first GIVEAWAY to win a pair of my dipped triangle stud earrings! It is open worldwide. ❤
Have a great weekend,
post signature

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...